I think we are finally on the mend. This flu that Luke caught seemed pretty mild but it's stuck in his sinuses. His fever broke on Saturday night. He still seems really congested and is having a hard time sleeping because he's draining when he lays down but overall he seems to be making slow steady progress back to health. He's had at least one bloody nose over night. He's so stuffed up it just all runs down his throat so it took us a while to figure out it even happened. It's been 5 days since onset of illness and more than 48 hours since his fever broke so I took him on a quick trip to the store today (I thoroughly wiped the cart with provided lysol wipes after I took him out of it just in case). Tomorrow I have a dentist appt in Seattle and then we may have lunch with daddy and make a trip to PCC if he's holding up okay. I anticipate him sleeping in the car all the way home.
Gracie is on the mend from some sort of leg sprain or strain. She has been on restricted activity for DAYS and is currently pacing the house like a caged tiger. She finally stopped favoring her leg yesterday so I am going to take her out for a walk tomorrow night. Hopefully playdates with bff Nellie can resume this weekend.
The house is limping right along. Trim should go up tomorrow, then the window and then the siding. I guess it's not looking hopeful that it will be up and ready to paint by the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment