Luke really wanted to go trick or treating. I told him he couldn't go without a costume so he put it on. Then he insisted on taking ALL of our candy with him. He wanted to go door to door and hand it out. He finally agreed to take just a bit in his bag. When we finally went out he discovered that most everyone had chocolate. He started wanting to not accept or turn around and give it back. Then he started knocking on doors and when people tried to give him candy he said, "I think I have enough". Then came, "Is it chocolate? Do you have any that is not chocolate?". It didn't take long before he was done. He handed out candy at home a few times and is clearly tuckered out. He skipped his nap today. Hopefully he sleeps in tomorrow and catches up on his sleep.Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
Luke really wanted to go trick or treating. I told him he couldn't go without a costume so he put it on. Then he insisted on taking ALL of our candy with him. He wanted to go door to door and hand it out. He finally agreed to take just a bit in his bag. When we finally went out he discovered that most everyone had chocolate. He started wanting to not accept or turn around and give it back. Then he started knocking on doors and when people tried to give him candy he said, "I think I have enough". Then came, "Is it chocolate? Do you have any that is not chocolate?". It didn't take long before he was done. He handed out candy at home a few times and is clearly tuckered out. He skipped his nap today. Hopefully he sleeps in tomorrow and catches up on his sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment