
I get really tired of waste even if it's recycling. And I hate a bunch of chemicals in our lives so I decided to make liquid handsoap. Turns out it's relatively easy. Grate a bar of soap and dissolve in 3 cups of boiling water, stir in a tablespoon of Olive Oil, let it sit overnight. The next morning scoop into the blender, add another tablespoon of Olive Oil, a tablespoon of honey, a cup of water and blend. Add more water if you want a thinner consistency. Pour into your soap dispenser. Done! So easy! It made about 60 oz of liquid soap for less than $2. Bargain! Next homemade deoderant :)
Luke loved grating the bar of soap. It made quite a mess but cleaned the counter and floor as I wiped it up so you'll hear no complaints from me :)
It's been a great week. He's back to his old self, energetic and happy. I love him and feel like the luckiest person on earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment