Thursday, February 4, 2010

What???

Luke asked me a question, doesn't hear the answer, says what and then when I start speaking he says in a booming voice, "SILENCE!". I don't know where he heard this, probably some tv show as it sounds very dramatic.

This morning he was trying to get me out of bed at 6am and I was groaning and protesting. So, he says, "If you get up now I'll let you take a nap on the couch this afternoon". Very funny, I threaten him with naps if he wakes up early and he bribes me with naps to get me out of bed.

The end of this remodel stage is near..... Erik (the contractor) is distracted and thinking of his next projects so it's taking him longer to finish up. He's only charging us a 1/2 day today even though he worked all day because his head wasn't in it. He'll do the same tomorrow and hopefully finish up.

No comments: