"Speaking of libraries and grocery stores, is Clifford on??"
"Speaking of frozen buns, I have to go pee pee?""
Luke and I have had a great couple of days working in the yard. I have been cleaning up the front flower beds and he has been chopping down the green onions in the garden. Hilarious. You walk into the backyard and are overcome with the scent of freshly cut onion. They were too big and tough to be eaten.
Luke was scheduled to attend Terrific Tigers at the zoo today but he's still congested and was coughing like crazy this morning so I moved him tomorrow. Hopefully he will sound better in the morning and be able to go. He was so excited and of course insists he is not sick. He seems to feel okay but sounds like he has a cold. Germy enough to keep him away from groups of kids and glaring parents :)
No comments:
Post a Comment