so I thought the contractor was going to be gone working other jobs until at least late spring. I got a call from him today and he says he's going to be back in 3 weeks. 3 weeks?! Ugh. I was really looking forward to a little more peace and quiet and time to save some money for the next phase which will include build ins on both side of the fireplace (likely outrageously expensive!).
Not looking forward much to the Olympics. It seems the are making the courses too dangerous for the athletes these days in the name of added excitement. I heard that when horrible crashes are posted on You Tube they get thousands of hits but when winning runs get posted they get virtually nothing. What is wrong with people???
Luke is far too into saying "god" these days as in "oh god". I know I say it occasionally but he is way, way too into saying it. It's not horrible, but I wouldn't want him to offend anyone or pass it along at school.
I had an acupuncture today and Luke chose to go to a friend's house (where playgroup was being held) instead of going with me. So nice to be able to go to my appointment alone and he had a great time with his friends. Still doesn't want to hang with his babysitter though :(
No comments:
Post a Comment