Monday, February 15, 2010

Project du Jour

It was a warm day so I ventured out to the garage and Luke helped me finally finish Myrtle's new habitat. Not a work of art but functional and definitely prettier that the blue kiddie pool. It gives Myrtle a lot more room but since it's rectangular it doesn't take up a lot of living room space.

Luke had a fun 3 day weekend with daddy. Randy didn't have today off but took it off since Luke doesn't have school at all this week. They got lots of stuff down in the yard. Luke had such a good time digging around in the dirt again. I keep telling Randy that it's not spring yet but the weather is so good he just had to get started.

I am still on yoga restriction which totally sucks. The muscle spasms in my neck are finally feeling better but now the front of my shoulder is hurt. Go figure! It feels like it's bruised, but who knows. Getting older sucks!

No comments: