I always nag Randy about sunscreen on himself and on Luke. Then I go and do this to the poor child. He was in and out yesterday and I didn't think about sunscreen. Out for an hour, in for an hour, out for an hour, in for an hour. Funny I have what I guess is the female version of the farmer's tan - arms and a strip across my low back, embarrassingly enough it goes way lower than is appropriate for a family neighborhood.
All that work on the garden beds I guess. Two down and one to go. The other two won't go in until after the peas and potatoes are harvested.
Got a wonderful compliment from the neighbor today. Says it's the best our place has ever looked and he's lived in the neighborhood 30 years or so. The number of cars that slow or stop and stare also makes me feel we are moving in the right direction. I would be shocked if they didn't throw us a party when we finally fix the siding and paint :)
Gracie jumped the fence today. So annoying! In her defense she was really excited and just wanted to go with us on our bike ride. It took sooooo long to catch her and it was so embarrassing having her run through the construction zone while they were trying to work. I have a consultation with the invisible fence people on Tuesday. I really don't want to do it but it would be nice to remove the fences from the flower beds, blueberry hedge and garden beds and have them stay out of them. Randy is not fully on board yet and I'm still wavering too so we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment