That would adequately describe the Larsons. We had such a busy weekend and Luke never naps when Randy is home. Randy was tired today (and coming down with a cold) and Luke looked like he was ready to collapse so I sent them both to bed. Luke slept at least 3 hours and Randy slept at least half of it. Hopefully he'll fight the cold off. Mine seems to have run it's course for the most part.
I finished the base for the rain barrels today. We will have room for 6 barrels in the alley off the garage (that's 300 gallons of water!!!). The base looks really great. I put a cap around the edge and filled it in with sand and then pebbly gravel so it looks nice and finished. We have a bit of empty space at the end of the fence so I will plant something there. Maybe some bamboo or maybe I should just move another raspberry back there. Will post a picture tomorrow once I get the a few more cinder blocks moved and another barrel moved back. After this busy weekend I am so tired and sore. I don't know how Luke and I are going to survive July when Randy has his sabbatical :)
No comments:
Post a Comment