Sunday, October 7, 2012

Take Your Kid Mountain Biking Day!

Thumbs up for Take Your Kid Mountain Biking Day at Duthie Hill Park
 
We drove up to Duthie Hill Park in Issaquah yesterday where the Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance was hosting Take Your Kid Mountain Biking Day. The turnout was really good.  We rode a trail with a big group of 6-8 year olds.  The trail was harder than I thought it was going to be and it was slooooow going.  They also had a little pump track and an obstacle course set up.  Luke had a really good time and it was a great distraction for him. After we got back we dropped off Luke at his cousin's house and I took Randy to the airport.  He's off the Hamburg and Prague.  I tell him be nice, make contacts and look for a place for us to live :)  I think it would be cool for us to live in another country and experience a different culture.

No comments: