When we got to the airport last night Randy's plane had landed but he was still onboard. It took nearly an hour for him to get through customs, retrieve his bag and come up to the baggage area where we were waiting. Luke spent a good 20 minutes of that on the verge of tears. It was so hard waiting and watching other people come up. We agreed it was definitely the hardest part of the whole week.
![]() |
| This is a story that was in his Friday folder. |
"I tried and tried to whistle but I couldn't whistle but I couldn't whistle but one day I whistled now I can whistle." His teacher says he is such a writer and always has lots of details to share. Clearly he's a little artist too. He brought home a math sheet that wasn't finished and he said, "I didn't have time to finish it". I laughed and commented that he did have time to draw a picture of a little person (complete with a logo shirt) on it. He said, "what? I was waiting for Mrs. Van to come answer a question I had about it". :)


No comments:
Post a Comment