Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hilarious!

Luke and I were coming home from school and we passed the UPS truck a block down.  I knew it was coming to our house next with stuff the had been ordered for Luke for Christmas.  I stayed in the car since we were listening to a book on cd.  The truck rumbled up right behind the car and stopped.  I sat there for a second trying to figure out what to do then just got out.  I opened up the hatchback, walked to the open door on the truck, chatted with the driver, grabbed 2 boxes so big I could barely carry them.  I put them in the hatchback, closed the door and got back in the car.  I don't think Luke even noticed that I got out.  We sat there for a while longer and the UPS truck wasn't going anywhere so I said, "okay, let's go in the house".  Luke got out of the truck and was halfway through the parking strip when he exclaimed, "whoa!", he had finally noticed the truck.  We kept going into the house and he never asked a single question about why it had stopped in front of our house or if we had gotten any packages.  Hilarious!

No comments: