Randy thought I was crazy when I bought this Trek bike off of Craigslist 2 years ago for $10. It's a $199 bike in great condition and came with a cool dinosaur horn. I talked to Randy about giving it to him for his birthday but Luke had already spotted it in the attic and Randy didn't think he'd be ready for it. Luke had Randy pull it out of the attic tonight and it's perfect. There's a few rust spots but we'll get those cleaned off. He rode all around the neighborhood tonight trying to find people to show it off to :)His Vasque crosstrainer shoes came in at REI today too. They will be perfect for all his little summer camps. Love clearance + dividend!! He thought it was cool that they look like the hiking boots daddy just got.
I ended up catching Luke's nasty bug. I was up most of Friday night and asleep most of Saturday, then back on my feet by the evening. I still have some residual queasiness that's annoying but horrible. So glad it was over as quickly as it came.
Other than that have just been out and about enjoying the great weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment