Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bugs

Luke must have caught a little bug that's been going around. He started throwing up right after he fell asleep last night. He threw up every hour until about 2am. He hadn't eaten lunch or dinner, except for a few chips and so there was nothing much to come up. It was so hard to watch him heave and cry. We don't think he ever woke up though. This morning he insists he didn't get sick last night he just got "too much sleep".

His appetite still hasn't returned. I offerered a popsicle and when I opened it I rubbed it a bit to get the icy bits off. He said, "don't do that I like the icy part". I said, "there's still plenty of ice on it", "apparently not", he replied. So funny!

So no school today. Cousin Adyson is home sick today too but she seems to have something different so we can't go hang with them. Hopefully if it warms up and clears up we'll be able to spend the afternoon outside. For now it's PBS for him and laundry for me.

No comments: