Luke woke up coughing today. He seemed fine after he got up so I just figured that it was construction dust. He left just before 11:00 to hang out with Auntie Tia so I could go for a run this morning. When they came back she said, "he's sick". Oopsie! She took him back to her house to play for a little while anyway. He seemed okay when I picked him up and we ran to Costco quickly to exchange our bedroom tv (which was buzzing) and it seemed like he coughed the entire time we were in the store. I swear he was fine on both the car ride there and the car ride home. Figures!
And the contractor chipped out a bunch of plaster in the living room today and it was bad in here. Even I was coughing. It's all patched up again and there will be no more holes until he cuts the windows in the next phase.
We have to clear out the attic this weekend to get ready for the insulation to be sucked out on Tuesday. That's going to just add to the mess since everything is the attic is covered in dust and wood pieces from the roof being redone. Hopefully though we will be able to purge and organize so once they are done blowing insulation back in we will have nice, clean, organized storage space (at least in the attic!).
I've been running more and doing yoga twice a week. I'm worried that it's revving up my appetite. I can't seem to stop eating and of course it's mostly junkfood. If this continues I may just go back to walking!!!
Oh, and the tv we bought two weeks ago for the living room is now on sale $100 less than we paid. I called Costco to find out if they do adjustments and they said no but we could box up the tv, bring it back and repurchase it for the discounted price. Seriously?!?! This makes no sense whatsoever! After sending me to Costco to exchange our bedroom tv Randy decided we should get a different model so that one has to go back again too. Thankfully I didn't take it out of the box. So, back to Costco tomorrow. Ugh! Maybe I'll just send Randy since Luke and I battled the lines today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment