Thursday, June 4, 2009

Poor sad windblown tomatoes


I left to go to Target last night to get Luke a humidifier and by the time I got back it was sooooo windy. It's been so hot and the road is torn up and it's just a complete and total dustbowl. Yuck! I was caught completely offguard and Randy, in touch with what goes on outside our abode, said there was thunderstorms on the way. I was excited for rain but it never came.


We finally got Luke's congestion under control. I consulted my Natural Baby book and started giving him Nux Vomica (good for congestion) yesterday and ran the humidifier last night. He had a good productive coughing spell in the middle of the night but otherwise slept really well. He sounds so much less congested today. After a full days dose of the Nux today and another night with the humidifer and I think he will be just fine and dandy. It's amazing how I forget the little tricks for clearing congestion when I haven't had to do it in a while.



Luke had his 3year well child check Wednesday, only because of this lingering congestion. I know he is doing fine so didn't really see the point. He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight, 35 lbs and 38 1/2 inches tall (although we measure him closer to 39).

No comments: