Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)


It was an uneventful day, thank goodness. Randy took the day off and he and Luke worked in the garden while I ran a few errands. Luke and I have been so exhausted lately that I canceled all birthday plans. Turning 40 isn't really that big of a deal to me anyway. I don't think I look it and I certainly don't act it :)


Luke fell asleep just after 5:00 on Sunday night and slept in until 5:30 on Monday morning. A little early for my taste but much later than I thought he was going to sleep. Tonight he took Randy in to get pajamas on and read stories at 6:30. Randy kept him awake as long as possible in hopes that he would sleep in tomorrow for me but he didn't last much past 7:00. I would have just let him pass out and catch up on some zzz's. I should be in bed myself....

No comments: