Luke currently has 21 books checked out from the library. He will sit and listen to you read book after book. I need to record stories and burn them to a cd so he can listen to them in the car. He almost has the abc's mastered. It only took reciting them a few times. Such sponges at this age!
While playing with his trains the other day he said, "I gotta get out of here", followed by, "it's time to move on". I say the first statement a lot while getting ready to leave. I don't know where "it's time to move on" came from.
A couple of times when Luke has gotten really upset he says, "I'm going to run away". I'm pretty sure he gets this from Curious George. Whenever George gets scared he runs away and hides.
Luke has been a tempermental little thing lately. He busted up laughing to reveal a new upper left molar. He has been complaining about the lower right area where one should be coming in so hopefully soon we'll be all done with teeth!
I'm going to post a new video or two to Phanfare... stay tuned!
Also, Luke and I took Elle to an eye doctor appointment today and the doctor took one look at Luke and said, "he has glasses in his future... big pupils... first grade." Both Randy and I are nearsighted so we knew it was likely.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
August
(7)
- I broke down and ordered Luke his first dvd this w...
- After a long rough night, Luke and I had a wonderf...
- "I peeked in my closet because I was looking for m...
- The other night when I was telling Luke his same o...
- Obviously I am more than fed up with our AMB site....
- I opened the curtains this morning and Luke looked...
- Luke currently has 21 books checked out from the l...
-
▼
August
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment