Obviously I am more than fed up with our AMB site. I think I have too much videos and pictures for them to support. I will be moving so haven't been adding much.. sorry for the lack of updates.
So what's been going on?? Well, I took Luke to the doctor today. His weight has been going down and down and down the last couple of weeks. He dipped below 26 pounds this morning so I took him in. Turns out he is actually 30 pounds :) and now above the 50th percentile for weight, so all is good. Wonder if the batteries are low in the scale??? Do I really want to know? I kind of like the weight I'm at :)
We've been going to the park a lot and doing lots of digging and planting. We are waiting for the plants in the backyard to go dormant and then we just may tear everything out, level it and seed our ecolawn. We are waiting for a rain catchment book so we can decide whether to bury a tank to catch our rainwater since we will already be digging up the backyard anyway.
Luke is doing awesome, running, climbing and jumping off everything. Randy took him to the open house at Tacoma Rail last weekend and he had a blast. He got the sit in the engine and then go back to the passenger car for a ride all through the port.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
August
(7)
- I broke down and ordered Luke his first dvd this w...
- After a long rough night, Luke and I had a wonderf...
- "I peeked in my closet because I was looking for m...
- The other night when I was telling Luke his same o...
- Obviously I am more than fed up with our AMB site....
- I opened the curtains this morning and Luke looked...
- Luke currently has 21 books checked out from the l...
-
▼
August
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment