Sunday, August 31, 2008

I broke down and ordered Luke his first dvd this week. It arrived on Friday. He saw the package in the mail and immediately assumed it was a new book. I told him I didn't think it was and he said, "maybe it's a ukele". He was really confused when I pulled out what looked like a book but wasn't. He has finally figured out having a dvd means he can watch "Curious George Sinks the Pirates" whenever he wants.
When I told Luke Grandma was coming to see him tomorrow he said, "she's gonna bring me a ukele". Noticing a theme :) He is so into anything that makes music and loves playing cousin Elle's ukele (and singing). He drums on everything and is delighted whenever he gets time with a piano. The house we went to for playgroup on Friday has a piano and he half the time we were there playing it.
On a disturbing note, Luke and I were in the kitchen the other morning and he picked up a knife and said, "I'm going to kill myself". Where he heard that I will never know.
Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. So much is happening and I'll try to do better. My camera is broken so I need to either use Randy's or find myself a cheap little point and shoot that I can carry in my purse.

No comments:

Blog Archive