Luke has been singing the abc's. I haven't sung the abc's in ages so he doesn't know them. He sings random 3 letter combinations and ends it, "I will ride you next time.". I really want to get it on video. I'm waiting for my new video camera to come in the mail.
Luke ate beets at dinner last night. And in double yuck. I handed Randy his plate and he found a full (cooked) snail in his steamed spinach. I have no idea how it got there. I picked each leaf individually and washed and spun the spinach. It must have crawled out of one of the lettuce heads and down into the spinach.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
July
(6)
- Luke has been singing the abc's. I haven't sung th...
- So I'm going to move all this stuff I just don't k...
- So I've gone ahead and added a few pics from the K...
- Luke and I had a really fun day. We rode my bike t...
- We caved last weekend and rehooked up our cable to...
- Randy is currently in trying to put Luke to sleep....
-
▼
July
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment