The other night when I was telling Luke his same old bedtime story and he stopped me and said, "I don't know what 'the sun has set' means." I fumbled through an explanation that got an, "oh, okay", and continued on with the story. That boy is going to keep me on my toes. I hear, "I don't know what you mean", "I don't know what you talk about" and "why you say/do that" several times a day.
We continue to work on the yard and spend lots of time outside. We haven't spent as much time picking berries as I would like. After weeks and weeks of berries Luke may be berried out :) I would still like to get a bunch in the freezer to last us through the winter. We'll see.
I swear Luke has grown an inch in the past month. We'll measure again on 9/2 and see for sure. He continues to eat like a toddler, some days not at all and the next his weight in food. Every time you ask him what he wants he say, "tortellini" even though he only eats it half the time I make it :)
We've been watching the Olympics. We had to turn gymnastics off, Luke just gets too rambuncious. No contact sports either, obviously. He seems to like quite a bit of it although lately he just asks for horse jumping. Some kids rode their bikes by the house the other day and Luke shouted, "go! go! pedal! pedal!". I guess that's what happens when you watch the Tour for a month followed shortly after by the Olympics :)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
August
(7)
- I broke down and ordered Luke his first dvd this w...
- After a long rough night, Luke and I had a wonderf...
- "I peeked in my closet because I was looking for m...
- The other night when I was telling Luke his same o...
- Obviously I am more than fed up with our AMB site....
- I opened the curtains this morning and Luke looked...
- Luke currently has 21 books checked out from the l...
-
▼
August
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment