 |
| The longest unsupported span of cable, 1.8 miles and we rode in a gondola all the way across. Luke loved it. |
 |
| I believe this is a picture of the Peak 2 Peak gondola from near the top of Blackcomb. |
Yesterday we planned on hiking up to Rainbow Lake but our friends were going to ride the gondola up to the top of Whistler so we went with them. It was so worth it.
When we left we weren't sure whether we were going to do the Peak 2 Peak but in the end everyone but us wives wanted to go so we swallowed our fear and hopped on. Both of us were really glad we did. The views were amazing and the short hikes on both Whistler and Blackcomb were fun. On the Blackcomb side the birds are used to being fed and will land on your hand for food. If you stand still they also land on your head. Glad I was wearing a hat! I think there is a picture of each of us with a bird on our head :)
No comments:
Post a Comment