Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Over before it started...

That's how summer feels this year.  It feels like we are just getting into the swing of things and school starts in 6 days.  Randy is out of town this week and will be back on Friday morning.  He's in Denver for work.  Luke and I have been busy all week with last chance playdates, 3 in 3 days.  We'll have 4 days with Randy and then bam! school will be here.  I'm anxious to see how he likes his new school.  We went to the back to school bbq and everyone was really friendly.

We had planned on going to Hawaii in October but with Luke starting a new school we decided not to pull him out.  So, we switched our trip from October to spring break (April).  I was having trouble finding a decent flight home so we decided to fly to California on the way home and hit Legoland.  The hotel we are staying at has a Legoland entrance so we can come and go easily.  Luke had planned a special surprise for Randy for our October trip and I know he's not going to be able to wait until April.  We may have to pull it off at Christmas :) 

No comments: