I am so excited about the summer camps Luke has chosen this year. First up will be a lego camp with Dan "the Lego Man" Parker, from City Blocks. He is one of the few Certified Lego Professionals in the World. We tried to get in last year but it was already full. It's from 9-3 for 5 days. Lego Heaven!!
The following week he will go to Wildlife Detectives at the with his good friend Jack. He is familiar with most of the camp staff from preschool. We pop in and see Kristin from time to time and she always is so excited to see Luke and Jack. The camp is from 8:30-4:30 for 5 days. Last year I was nervous, it seemed so long for such little guys but neither said one word about being tired or complained about having to go, they just loved it. It's all outside in the woods.
He'll have a week off and then the following week he is going to Lego Art Camp with I believe is run by Play-well. It's morning only (9-12) for 4 days in Gig Harbor which will be a hike but he is attending with one of his good friends from Kindergarten. They are going to have a blast.
He showed no interest in any other camps which I am thankful for. They all sound so fun but he needs time to just run around and be a kid, although I sure I'm going to hear, "I'm bored" and "can I watch something?" quite a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment