Friday, May 18, 2012

And one more....

While searching around the internet last night trying to find kid bike groups or races or anything really I came across bike camps for kids in Seattle and Issaquah.  Luke was beyond excited when I told him this morning and chose the one at Magnusen Park in Seattle.  After hearing Randy tell mountain bike stories I think he was a little reluctant to do the mountain bike camp up in Issaquah.  Better for me and my anxious little brain :)  So I will be schlepping up to Seattle for 4 days in August so our little biking kid can do some fun bike stuff.

Tomorrow is his first big kid birthday party at the Children's Museum in Tacoma.  He has also chosen to do an Adventure Run in South Tacoma in the morning with Adyson and me.  It's 2 miles with lots of family friendly obstacles.  Going to be a busy, busy day.  Hopefully it's not too chilly!

No comments: