Saturday, March 24, 2012

Busy bees

We are a whirlwind of activity at the moment.  Randy is getting ready to go to Morroco for work, he leaves Monday.  Luke and I fly out on Wednesday for Hawaii.  If it were just packing it would be easy but of course there's a multitude of other things.  The garden and all the new starts for one.  Peas have been planted, but tomatoes need to be transplanted into bigger pots.  The crack in the grout in the shower has leaked enough to bubble the paint on the outside of the house!  Yikes!  Talk about letting a small job turn into something bigger. 

I've been procrastinating so much lately.  So I called the contractor (which Luke has been finding every excuse for) and he says we just fix the grout and make sure the caulking is good and the wall should dry out.  So we have a tile company coming out on Tuesday.  Fingers crossed they can come and fix the shower while we are gone.  Would be nice to come home and find it all taken care of.

No comments: