Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ahhhhhh... warmth

Luke and I are now in Hawaii.  There was quite a bit of turbulence on the way over.  Not huge turbulence but enough to jangle the nerves a bit.  My niece (8yo) was freaked out.  I was too but was trying not to show it since Luke was sitting in between us watching a video like nothing was happening.

Once we got to the condo Luke insisted we go up and get a new mask for swimming.  The dogs got ahold of his last one.  Of course it's just not the same.  We hit the pool for a quick swim and then went to dinner.

Before the food came Luke had his head in my lap.  He roused a bit when the food came before passing out in a pasta induced slumber.  I am following soon. 

Somehow once again I am sleeping in the middle of two twin beds pushed together only this time it's between an 8yo and 5yo.  I'm hoping I don't get kicked too much tonight.

No comments: