Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice Skating

I have the January blahs today.  I don't feel like doing much of anything so it seems a good time to get some of the pics off the camera.

On Randy's birthday (aka - New Years Eve), Luke decided we should go ice skating at the temporary rink set up in downtown Tacoma.  I am not an ice skater so I left it to Randy to get Luke up and around the rink, although I did break the rules and walked with Luke and Randy around the rink the first few go 'rounds to help Luke get the hang of it.  It was much easier with two people.
In no time at all Luke was skating around the rink but still needed Randy's support to keep him upright.  They skated much longer than I thought they would.  We even got to see the little "zamboni" in action.  We'll definitely go again next year.

No comments: