Went up to the Keechelus Trail for some cross country skiing this morning. As we were packing up the car I noticed Luke heading down with a hack saw. He doesn't have an ice saw, he explained.
He did really good skiing and in the end was able to right himself when he fell. He skied for about 30 minutes before he was done and then moved on to sledding and digging in the snow with Randy while I skied a bit on my own.
Luke is like a delirious hypothermic person on the mountain. He can't get his clothes off fast enough :) He runs so hot to begin with that once he starts moving he just burns up. It's so hard for me to dress him because I need a million layers to stay warm and he needs very little. He came back to the car without hat, coat or gloves.
No comments:
Post a Comment