Luke and I went to Gardensphere yesterday to pick up our Christmas tree. He pushed the dolly all the way there and all he way home. He loved it.
This morning was the last day of his Lego Advent Calendar and it was Santa and a chimney. He really liked his calendar although I think 3 calendars is a bit much to keep up with. That's okay, I like doing my childhood advent calendar anyway.
Back to baking and preparing for our Christmas tomorrow. Oh and sewing clothes for Chuckanucka's stocking. On a spur of the moment Randy bought Luke the big Chuckanucka so I guess that means sewing an outfit for the mini Chuckanucka Ugly Doll and the big one. Phew! It's going to be a late night and early morning. Luke was up at 5:30 this morning and I can't imagine him sleeping in longer than that tomorrow :) He was so excited to go to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment