Luke came down with a cold Thursday night and I've been battling sinus gunk since all the bed sanding (should have worn a mask). Luke seems to be quickly moving through his cold and hopefully he'll be well enough for school on Tuesday. It was miserable being trapped in a house that is being sawed and sanded on Friday. Way to small to get away from the noise!
The new door should be installed tomorrow. Then the old door will be removed and framed for the window. THEN hopefully the siding will go on. Can it all be done this week?? We'll see. Things have been slow going with lots of little glitches that are no big deal but do take time to fix. I would like to repair the caulking on the garage so we can paint before the weather changes.
Much to Randy's dismay I've sent both our old laptops into repair instead of buying a new one. I just couldn't find one I really wanted. Mine got too expensive to repair so we opted to resolve the power issues only. I brought it home, tore the screen off and plugged in a monitor. It's a great little kitchen computer :) I've ordered a new motherboard for Randy's old Vaio so I'll have a laptop I can use in the bedroom or on the couch (Luke likes to sit together and watch cartoons on PBS). We have a shop just down the street that can swap out the motherboard for me so I don't even have to drive anywhere to get it fixed :)
We've changed our cell phone plan and will get new phones in the mail Tues or Wed (we got one for you too Mama Peggy). Randy finally got the iphone he's been wanting forever. It's all he can think about now that's it's actually on order.
No comments:
Post a Comment