That basically describes us these days. The siding is torn off the house and I have been frantically priming siding in preparation for re-siding which never seems like it's going to happen, especially when it's raining. We've picked out the base color but are struggling with the trim and accent. We did get the stain for the shingles so I will be cutting, dipping and hanging those to dry very soon. There are several bundles so I'm sure I will be plenty busy!!
I spent the weekend building Luke a short loft bed. Randy and I wanted his bed and so we had to do some negotiation, one being building him a new bed with a slanted ladder. It's all done except for the ladder, some of the finish work and staining. I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I have a computer that is capable of such things (I'm currently typing away on a very old and slow desktop).
My laptop is in the shop and we've sold the other two older laptops to try break even on repair costs. I'm going to get rid of all the old flatscreen monitors, multiple keyboards and mice next. We just have too much old computer stuff in the attic.
Luke is busy, busy, busy these days. He really is helpful even though he is only three. He's been helping prime the siding and if I get in a jam (like spilling paint thinner on the contractor's table saw) I can holler directions to him and he can follow them (get me some grabby towels and tell Eric I need him quick!).
Next week Luke starts preschool. We are really excited but I think Luke is getting a bit nervous. He asked yesterday morning if I would be at preschool with him for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment