
I finally finished Luke's bed. Well almost. I still have silver button things to put over 4 bolt holes. He wants to help and was busy with daddy all weekend so we'll do that tomorrow. He likes it and loves that the contractor came over Friday with big chunks of cardboard. I've wrapped it around the bottom and cutout a door and two windows. He thinks it's pretty cool. I've told him once we get his train tracks set the way he wants them we can cut tunnels so they can go under the bed.
The door was finally finished and picked up on Friday. With any luck we'll have it hung tomorrow. We still haven't chosen the hardware. We found a set we loved but they currently don't have it in and don't know when they will again.
Had a wonderful weekend, a little bit productive and a little bit relaxing. Can't believe Luke starts preschool in two days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment