Monday, July 21, 2008

So I've gone ahead and added a few pics from the King County Fair yesterday. It was such a perfect little fair. All the animals you could want, fair food, tractors and the jumping thing without the crowds or lines (not to mention the free parking and free admission). Luke had a blast. The only thing he didn't like were the pig races. Those little things came blasting out of the starting gate and he freaked out. Luke asked, "can we buy one of those?" when looking at the bunnies. Um, no :) Where the heck would we put it!!! I was amazed that he insisted on going on that jumping thing. They lift it up and keep pulling you down to let you spring back up. The kid (maybe 12yo) who was running it was so good. He would raise it a tiny bit, bounce them and then ask if they wanted more. The kids just loved it.
So this site was supposed to be fixed yesterday but I am still having trouble with videos and pictures. What to do?? I don't know. I don't want to move to another site that's just going to get overwhelmed. If I move to MySpace I can protect who has access but then everyone has to register with MySpace. We could build our own blog but I'm not sure we could password protect. I have until Aug 14th to figure it out and get everything moved.
I will end with the best news of all. Luke is done potty training. Ahhhhh! Just like with everything we waited for him to be ready and just like that he was. He's woken twice the past week in the middle of the night and needed to go to the bathroom but other than that has gone without (and stayed dry). Last night he only woke once!!! I wish I could say the same for me :)

No comments: