Luke loves to be close to us. You can't wander out of the room without him either following or asking what you are doing so he knows how long you will be gone. This can be problematic when you are trying to get stuff done in a small space, say unloading the dinner while cooking dinner. While he wanders around within 2 feet of you. Today I was trying to vacuum and he was jumping and flailing, flying a lego plane around. He swooped over just as I was pulling out a bar stool vacuuming and he smacked right into the corner of the bar stool. He split his cheek open, it's small but open kinda wide for such a small cut. I imagine the ER would clean it out, give him a shot and glue it closed after letting us sit for hours in the waiting room with a bunch of people with the flu. I think we will risk a small scar. I may try to steri-strip it but given that it's so close to his eye I'm not sure how well he will tolerate it.
School continues to go well. He started a Bricks4Kids, a lego class after school on Fridays for 8 weeks. Next week he will start an art/building type of class after school on Thursdays for 4 weeks. They are going to create things out of recyclables. I think he will enjoy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment