Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Por favor

Luke came up beside me in the kitchen tonight and said, "excuse me, por favor". The spanish is sinking in. I love it!

Cousin Adyson was with us tonight. I was helping her with a story problem and Luke blurted out the answer before she figured it out. Priceless. Love that he gets math. Hope he starts to like language a bit more. He still loves spelling but doesn't like word searches.

He came home today and told me he doesn't want seaweed in his lunch anymore. Two of the girls that sit at his table told him it was gross. Wondering how we teach him to be confident and comfortable with who he is.

Luke and I are visiting a local karate studio tomorrow to observe a class. Randy thought he might like it and it might help to boost his confidence. We'll see!

No comments: