Luke doesn't eat very much at school. If I gave him just crackers or other starches he'd eat more. He usually makes up for it when he gets home even though it's the same stuff he skipped at lunch (fruits, veggies and proteins). We kept him out of school today so he could go to great grandpa Wick's burial. For breakfast he ate 2 1/2 bowls of cereal, an apple, cheese, crackers and Dots. Between the service and lunch he snacked on corn nuts, crackers and a fruit twist. At Ray's Boathouse for lunch he ate bread, a bowl of pasta, a chicken nugget, french fries, 1 1/2 glasses of apple juice, 3 cookies and a cup of sorbet. He finished off tonight with more cheese. I don't know where he put it all!
The service for the burial was 30 minutes and we were seated at Ray's for more than 2 hours and he was so incredibly good through all of it. I couldn't believe he didn't get restless, complain or ask to leave. Such a trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment