Friday, February 18, 2011

Carrot

Luke's friend Carrot told him that a new planet had been discovered with water on it like ours. It even has fish in the water. But the interesting thing about this planet is that it doesn't have an orbit, it just travels through space with a sun that follows it. I love that his imaginary friends are vegetables.

The question of the day at school yesterday was "where would you like to live", the choices were - in the city, on a farm, in an apartment or on a boat. All the kids chose "in the city", probably because that's what they know. I was surprised none the less because Randy and I always talk about how much we would love to have a little farm.

Next week is mid winter break. Randy is going to take a couple of days off so we can hopefully get the garden beds built.

Luke is 44 inches tall and 44 pounds :)

No comments: