Wow! I guess we've been busy since we've been back. We returned to a house with fresh plaster and newly finished floors which sounds lovely but what a mess!!! The plaster is very brittle until you get it primed and since the floors were not completely hardened we kept getting little pieces of plaster stuck in the floor. I am so sick of picking little white rocks out of the floor!!
Luke is a trooper of course. All he really needs are his legos and space to play with them and he is fine. Once I got the house primed Luke and I painted his bedroom. The color is Soar which is essentially Disney sky blue. He loves it and that's what counts. The horrifying part of all this is that Luke's toys are all boxed and in the attic, except for legos, and he doesn't care one bit, hasn't asked for them, nothing. Ugh, why did we buy them in the first place! I'm keeping them up there until he asks for them.
We are trying to plan a trip to the Seattle Children's Museum for the Clifford exhibit but Luke keeps postponing because he either doesn't want to miss school or wants to be home so his babysitter can come over. He really enjoys school. He has made a friend in Mon/Wed class named Jack. Jack is very silly and brings out the sillies in Luke. So much fun!
Not much else to report I guess, except for trying to pick colors so we can move on to whatever other decorating we are going to do. The cabinet maker won't start with building our built ins until January.
No comments:
Post a Comment