Friday, September 3, 2010

When is Christmas Going to be Here???

Luke received a lego catalog in the mail. He's bookmarked his favorite page and made a Christmas list. Now, when is Christmas again??? He's been so enamored with the catalog he has barely touched his actual legos.


Luke and I went to Second Use in Seattle to get a door for the new coat closet. I love that place. I could spend the whole day there sorting through all the old junk. I found the door we wanted and Luke found this trike. He wanted to get it and I started to say no since he already has a trike then noticed it was $5. So I told him he could get it if we could get rid of the old trike he's outgrowing. The handle bars are super rusty but we've been working on them with steel wool. Otherwise it's just fine.

I broke down and downloaded the old photo editing software that I am used to so I should be posting more pics from now on...

No comments: