Luke took yesterday off from summer camp. I took him and Adyson down to Titlow to explore at low (-2.7) tide in hopes that he would share some of what he learned at camp. What I learned is that he is completely freaked out by crabs, dead or alive. The beach was littered with little dead ones so I ended up having to carry him. When I didn't carry him he danced along next to me shrieking and screaming. Thank goodness his summer camp wasn't actually at the beach!!! I can't imagine how the camp teachers would have dealt with him. We lunched at Steamers and then hit the playground.
We were planning on a low key evening but Tia called and was going to look at puppies for Adyson's birthday so Luke went with them. He was gone until 9:00. A very long day full of activity. He ended up screaming, tossing and turning for what seemed like half the night last night and has a cold. Blech! He's been doing this weird throat clearing thing since Monday morning and we were wondering if it was going to develop into anything. Guess that question's answered.
No comments:
Post a Comment