Luke went to his first Metro Parks summer camp today - Tiptoe Through the Tidepools. It was mostly boys. I think us moms of boys can understand why, they are so much busier and tiring than girls. I have whole body fatigue from cycling with Luke, painting and doing the various other things that summer brings. I was supposed to go to yoga after I dropped him off this morning but went to a movie instead. A nice break and treat for me. Anyway, he has decided tomorrow he is "going to take the day off" and Wednesday he will go back to camp. There shouldn't be anything formal or rigid about fun so whatever he wants to do is fine with me. He says he'd rather go and watch me get poked (I have acupunture tomorrow morning).
We are still planning on going to Hawaii in October. I have already started panicking about the flight. I hate to fly. I know it's safe it just doesn't sit well with me. Randy deserves some fun in the sun though and it will be great for Luke to have lots of time with the grandparents so I need to just buy the tickets, grin and bear it on the flight and have a fun vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment