Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Isn't summer supposed to be fun and relaxing??


This week has felt anything but for some reason. Actually the last several weeks have felt pretty hectic. It always seems like we need to go here or there to pick something up or return something. My childhood didn't seem nearly as hectic :)


Here is our future cyclist. Even though I have told him this is not a toy he just cannot resist. He climbs up and down himself. The whole time he is climbing down he says, "ohhh, I don't think I can do this".

Luke had a haircut today. A little shorter than I expected but I love it and it will be so much easier to comb. And he went rollerskating for the first time today as well. He did really well. Got frustrated that he couldn't keep up and mad when I had them tighten the wheels but he hung onto the wall and did a lap without much help from me.





No comments: