Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Daddy we need to cut your hair"


Randy put shoes on him this time and will probably do so from now on.
In other "Daddy wasn't thinking" moves. Randy sprayed Luke's already superfast slide with water and then let a fully naked Luke take a slide. He realized it probably wasn't a good idea right before Luke sat down, slipped on the slipperiness and came flying down the slide. Randy was there to catch him but it was too fast and Randy hurt him catching him. He heard a pop and thought, "uh oh" but luckily it was nothing and Luke quickly recovered.
The Tour de France started this morning. They did a special on Lance Armstrong (he's back!) at 5:30 this morning and of course I was up watching it. I rustled at 5:30 and Randy whispered it's 5:30 and there was no way I could fall back asleep. Randy generously got up when Luke started to rouse and went to sleep with him for another hour.
Happy Fourth of July! I think we'll head up to the Farmer's Market for some berries and then down to the Freedom Fair for an elephant ear before things get too crazy. Maybe not, we'll see :)

No comments: