Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yummy dinner!

I made his french toast moon shaped, he scarfed it down and licked the powder sugar off the plate. I guess what they say is true, if you make interesting shapes they are much more likely to eat it. He ate moon and soccer ball sandwiches all last week.

We let Luke skip his nap on Sunday and he was miserable all Sunday night, sniffing and even getting a bloody nose. He woke up Monday miserable and whiny. Poor guy. No more skipped naps!! He had a great night of sleep last night and is nearly back to 100% today.

Yesterday we went out in the backyard and he gave me a tour of the garden and greenhouse. He told me everything that was planted and when it could be transplanted to the garden (3 weeks). Later he asked me to put sand in his sandbox and I said I would. As I was lugging the bag of sand to the box he said, "I appreciate you". So sweet!

No comments: