Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love Lucky Dog Daycare


Gracie usually only goes to daycare twice a week. We added a day this week so Luke and I could hang out at grandma's and not worry about her being home alone, getting home to let her out in time and all those things that come with having a dog. This picture is her this morning. She is exhausted. She just slipped halfway off the couch and just kind of sat there half on, half off until I came over and plopped her back on the couch. She has grown an inch or two since we got her and now weighs 40 lbs. A very nice (portable) size.

Luke and Adyson had a wonderful time at the grandma and grandpa's house yesterday. He was so excited to go with Adyson. We took Gracie to daycare at 7:00 and then came home to pack up. He wanted to wait in the car but we hadn't plan on leaving until 9:00 so I convinced him to come in the house. Once in the house he sat with shoes and coat on asking every 5 minutes, "Is Adyson ready to go yet?". Needless to say we left an hour early.

No comments: