
I have been watching the doppler off and on all morning on the KIRO website. The next storm is so close. It comes in, it goes back out. I want more snow but then again I have to go out this afternoon so do I really???
Luke has spent the morning wreaking havoc (in the house) wearing nothing but his snow boots.
We have tickets to go on a train ride on Saturday. Train leaves from North Bend and goes up to Snoqualmie, Santa is there, etc. etc. I scheduled this late because I wanted there to be snow when we went. I guess I was extra good this year because I got my wish and then some! The next nasty snow storm seems to be coming in on Saturday afternoon so looks like we aren't going to make the train. Thankfully Luke isn't old enough to be aware that he is missing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment