Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting into the Groove


I don't think we even got a puff of wind last night. I watched the big tree outside our bedroom window and the branches barely swayed. It stopped snowing by 11:30. Such a letdown. Don't get me wrong, we have plenty to play in but we probably only got about 4 inches last night. AND, those north of us got more snow. This was supposed to be OUR storm.
Luke is getting better about being outside for short spurts. He likes our new snowshovel. Notice in the picture above that he has no gloves on but hand in pocket instead. Yesterday he ran, played and then would run to Randy to shove his hands into Randy's coat to warm them back up. Oh, and that's his neck gaitor on his head.
We didn't go up to North Bend to ride the Santa Train last night. We were afraid it would just be cold and miserable when they dropped us off in Snoqualmie. I wonder how many of the ticket holders actually trekked to North Bend for the ride.

No comments: