Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fortune Cookies

We had chinese takeout for dinner a couple of nights ago. Randy read Luke his fortune, You will have an adventure. And then Luke read Randy his fortune, You will have an adventure. You will have a family. So cute! In reality it said something about making a fortune with a friend.

Last night in the middle of the night Luke said over and over, "I want snow!". I just love putting him to sleep at night, listening to him mumble random lines from his favorite stories. Most people seem amazed that I have the patience to lay with him until he falls asleep or that I still sleep with him at least half the night but I just love and cherish it. I realize before long he will want his own space so I am taking advantage while I can.

Tonight when I climbed into bed with Luke he said, "can you go brush your teeth?" and wouldn't stop repeating the request until I complied. Ahhhh, the honesty of kids.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

No comments: